Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is between 2500 & 3000 words long.
- A title which reflects clearly the topic of the article.
- The authors name and their relevant designation i.e. university, employing organisation, or if they are writing in a personal capacity.
- The submission is accompanied by an abstract of no more than 250 words.
- The submission is accompanied by a series of key words that accurately reflects the key concepts and themes in the article.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Authors are required to make sure submitted content does not infringe 3rd party copyright. More information from the Intellectual Property Office here: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy.htm
- The Harvard referencing system must be used.
This is an Open Access journal. All material is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) licence, unless otherwise stated.
Please read our Open Access, Copyright and Permissions policies for more information.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The University and this journal adhere to the UK Data Protection Act 1988.
More information on Data protection: https://www.gov.uk/data-protection